Things we do at WAXON:
- Bulk orders (get shirts dyed for your business, organization, or event)
- Wholesale (let us make shirts for you to sell in your shop or boutique)
- Party favors (matching tees for your kiddo’s friends? Bachelorette customs? We got you!)
- Overdyeing your products (you sew things, we dye them)
- Custom dyeing of fabrics (we dye things, you sew them)
All this and more– let’s get creative! Our 800 sq. foot studio lets us do small to large batches, with reasonable minimums.
Contact us to get a quick quote and talk about your ideas.
Tie Dye Services
- custom tie-dye shirts for your team or workplace
- bespoke dyeing of clothing you already own, that you want to personalize (i.e., changing the color of an old dress or suit). Read info on our fiber content requirements.
- traditional “summer camp style” tie dye parties (see pricing here). We can bring the party to you or we can host you in our large, sunlit studio! Great for:
work events & team building
Batik inspires us daily, and we are devoted to learning and preserving all we can about this art form. What we do:
- teach classes on batik
- create custom garments and home decor using batik methods
- travel to parts of the globe where batik is a traditional art form, and bring back to you what we’ve learned
Check out our beautiful Pinterest boards about batik!
Ice Dye, Shibori, and other dye services
There are so many modalities in the fabric dyeing world! We love collecting and teaching new methods (and old ones, too) from Japanese Shibori-inspired tying to gorgeous, water-coloresque ice dye.
While we can’t always accomodate any dyeing project, our curiosity is sparked when you have a desire to make something amazing. Let us know what you have in mind— we’d love to have it happen at WAXON.
Make sure you’re on our mailing list to stay up to date with our current class offerings, and you can always contact us to request a private or group lesson in whatever interests you.
Check out our beautiful Pinterest boards on ice dye & shibori.